MNF Club Forums
Gaming! Discussion - Printable Version

+- MNF Club Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forums (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.mnfclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gaming! Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=1046)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Infamy - 10-12-2016

Since the new update I have gotten back big time into Payday 2

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Sasso - 10-15-2016

(10-12-2016, 08:52 PM)Infamy Wrote: Since the new update I have gotten back big time into Payday 2

My brother recently hit 2000 hours on Payday2

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Emmie - 10-15-2016

I got like 200 hours with Payday 2. Infamy 5 I think. Haven't played in a while now though. Tongue

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Sasso - 10-15-2016

I didn't get into it, but I clocked Payday: The Heist. My brother thou plays Payday on a sponge and is easily max infamy. Usually gets called a hacker.

RE: Gaming! Discussion - EroticUdyr - 10-16-2016

I have a brother who told me mafia 2 was pretty good and that he looked forward to the third one. I got interested, thinking maybe I'd get it myself. After seeing some gameplay and some reviews... I kinda felt like changing my mind. I have no idea how bad the game is regarding the bugs, mainly because youtube videos are deited and may (or may not) have made the game looked worse than it really is. 

[Image: MafiaIIIRally.gif]

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Cath - 10-16-2016

Damn those KKK!!!

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Emmie - 10-16-2016

Mafia 3 is a lot of fun, I've only played for like 4 hours maybe so far. But it's good. And I've enjoyed it a lot, sadly way better sneaking than most assassins creed games (sad for the assassins creed series I mean)... And I love how people call me nigger and don't let me enter white people's restaurants etc. Tongue Makes it extra sweet when I knock them out and steal their cash! Also, Lincoln Clay is built like a tank, like holy shit. That's pretty cool. And there are some other really cool characters as well ofc!

The face of a man you don't fucking mess with...
[Image: WN17z.jpg]

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Infamy - 10-18-2016

Compared to the first two mafias... Mafia 3 is garbage and is a mess of a game it's seriously the same mission for 6 hours or how ever long the game is.

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Emmie - 10-19-2016

Well, that's not entirely true, or unbiased. But we're all entitled to opinions. I never played the 2nd mafia game, but 1st one was ok. I've enjoyed the 3rd one so far, plot twist was pretty sweet and story in general seems really good, and characters are nice. I think the avg time to complete the main story is clocked around 18 hours. And the first mission is far from 6 hours long, I'd say maybe 2-3 hour in total if you count all the flashback moments if memory serves me.

Gameplay felt kinda meh, which I feel for all the games in this genre, which is why I normally don't play these kind of games. Saints Row being the exception. But still an enjoyable experience. The thing I felt was truly at fault is the lack of fast travel, which leads to some fairly long travel times every now and then. Open world games need fast travel!!!

Having your opinion is great and all, but you gotta be able to make the distinction between your opinion and facts. When you spout your opinions as facts, it's kinda hard to take you seriously, unless that was your goal. ^^

As a conclussion, is the game flawed? Yes, I feel all games are, perhaps Mafia 3 is a bit more than some others. Is it garbage? No, definitely not. I would say it boils down to wether you like this type of game or not, etc.

RE: Gaming! Discussion - Infamy - 10-22-2016

Just picked up this MMO called Project Genom is a great game lotta potential but it's Early Alpha right now I mean... Early...